05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी में वांछित मुल्जिम फयुम उर्फ राजा को पुलिस ने किया डिटेन # 1 Super best news…
05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी में वांछित मुल्जिम फयुम उर्फ राजा को पुलिस ने किया डिटेन
05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी: महाराष्ट्र आंतकवाद निरोधक दस्ता (एटीएस) के 05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी के मामले में वांछित मुल्जिम फयुम उर्फ राजा को जिला विशेष टीम एवं अरनोद पुलिस ने किया डिटेन।
Save From Net 2022: Facebook & Youtube Video Downloder
05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी: पुलिस अधीक्षक जिला प्रतापगढ़ अमृता दुहन द्वारा अवैध मादक पदार्थ एवं वाछित अपराधियो की धरपकड हेतु चलाये जा रहे विशेष अभियान के तहत अतिरिक्त पुलिस अधीक्षक चिरंजीलाल मीणा व पुलिस उप अधीक्षक ऋषिकेश मीणा के मार्गदर्शन में थानाधिकारी राव अजयसिहं के नेतृत्व में थाना अरनोद पर गठित टीम एवं जिला विशेष टीम प्रभारी नरेन्द्रसिंह उ.नि द्वारा मुखबीर की सुचना पर गांव देवल्दी में दबिश देकर पुलिस थाना एटीएस मुम्बई के प्रकरण संख्या 02/2022 धारा 8(सी),21(सी),29 एनडीपीएस एक्ट 1985 में वाछित अभियुक्त फयुम उर्फ राजा पिता मीर अफजल खां पठान उम्र 28 साल निवासी देवल्दी थाना अरनोद को डिटेन कर एटीएस मुम्बई की टीम के उपस्थित होने पर नियमानुसार सुपूर्द किया गया।
05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी: टीम द्वारा कार्यवाही :- दिनांक 08.02.2022 को राव अजयसिहं पुनि थानाधिकारी एवं जिला विशेष टीम प्रभारी नरेन्द्रसिंह उ.नि मय जाप्ता द्वारा मुखबीर की सुचना पर गांव देवल्दी में दबिश देकर पुलिस थाना एटीएस मुम्बोई के प्रकरण संख्या 02/2022 धारा 8(सी),21(सी),29 एनडीपीएस एक्ट 1985 में वाछित अभियुक्त फयुम उर्फ राजा पिता मीर अफजल खां पठान उम्र 28 साल निवासी देवल्दी थाना अरनोद को डिटेन कर एटीएस मुम्बई की टीम के उपस्थित होने पर नियमानुसार सुपूर्द किया गया। अभियुक्त के फयुम के विरूद्ध थाना अरनोद पर कुल 05 प्रकरण दर्ज है।
05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी, डिटेनशुदा अभियुक्तः-
1 फयुम उर्फ राजा पिता मीर अफजल खां पठान उम्र 28 साल निवासी देवल्दी थाना अरनोद।
01 राव अजयसिहं पुनि थानाधिकारी थाना अरनोद
02 नरेन्द्रसिहं उनि प्रभारी जिला विशेष टीम प्रतापगढ
03 रमेशचन्द्र सउनि थाना अरनोद
04 वासुदेव हैड कानि 193 थाना अरनोद
04 नरेन्द्र कुमार पाटीदार कानि 270 थाना अरनोद विशेष भूमिका
05 नारायण कानि 51 थाना अरनोद विशेष भूमिका
06 रमेशचन्द्र कानि. 328 साईबर सैल प्रतापगढ़
07 देशराज कानि 65 थाना अरनोद
08 रामनिवास कानि आरएसी थाना अरनोद
09 पप्पुमराम कानि आरएसी थाना अरनोद
10 ,हरिराम कानि आरएसी थाना अरनोद
11 रवि कुमार कानि आरएसी थाना अरनोद
12 कुलदीप सिहं चालक कानि 815 थाना अरनोद
Most Popular News:
Rbi Digital Currency| RBI to launch its own digital currency this year| Earnings from cryptocurrencies will have to pay 30% tax
Rbi Digital Currency, digital currency, RBI, crypto technologies: In the new monetary year beginning from April, you won’t have to go to the market with paper notes in your tote for shopping. The public authority has declared the send off of its computerized cash, ie Digital Rupee, in the monetary year 2022-23. At the same time, income from cryptocurrencies in India will now be taxed. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman gave this information in her budget speech on Tuesday.
The Finance Minister made it clear that only the dgtl crncy (digital currency) issued by the RBI will be considered as a dgtl crncy. Any other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum will be considered an asset and income from it will be taxed at 30%. Apart from this, TDS of 1% will have to be paid on transactions with cryptocurrencies.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
Government digital currency will give a big boost to the economy
Finance Minister Sitharaman said that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made all preparations to launch dgtl crncy. This dgtl crncy will also be based on blockchain and other crypto technologies, like bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrencies operating around the world. Finance Minister Sitharaman said that after the introduction of central bank dgtl crncy, the currency management system will become very easy and cheap. This is likely to give a big boost to the economy of the country. Along with this, the digitization of the economy will also get accelerated. (05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
Let us know how different this digital rupee will be from currency notes? Can I invest in it like bitcoin? What will be the role of banks? How will this digital rupee be different from the digital payments we are making?(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
What is Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)?
It is an electronic form of cash. Just like you do cash transactions, you will also be able to do dgtl crncy transactions. CBDCs work somewhat like cryptocurrencies (like bitcoin or ether). With this, the transaction is done without any intermediary or bank. You will get the dgtl crncy from the Reserve Bank and it will reach to whomever you pay or transfer. Will neither go to any wallet nor to bank account. Will work exactly like cash, but will be digital.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
How is this Digital Rupee different from Digital Payment?
- is very different. You must be feeling that digital transactions are being done through bank transfers, digital wallets or card payments, then how did dgtl crncy become different?
- It is very important to understand that most digital payments work like cheques. You give instructions to the bank. He makes a payment or transaction of ‘real’ rupees from the amount deposited in your account. Many organizations, people are involved in every digital transaction, who complete this process.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
- For example, if you made a payment with a credit card, did the other person get it immediately? No. Digital payment takes from a minute to 48 hours to reach the account of the front-end. That is, the payment is not instant, it has a process.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
- When you talk about digital currency or digital rupee, you paid and the other person got it. That is its merit. The digital transaction happening now is the transfer of money deposited in a bank account. But CBDC is going to replace currency notes.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
How will this digital rupee be different from cryptocurrencies like bitcoin?
- The concept of dgtl crncy is not new. It comes from cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, which were launched in 2009. After this, fifty cryptocurrencies have been launched from Ether, Dogecoin. Over the years it has evolved as a new asset class in which people are investing.
- Private cryptocurrencies are issued by private people or companies. It does not monitor it. People are transacting anonymously, due to which cryptocurrencies are being used in terrorist incidents and illegal activities. They are not supported by any central bank. This currency is limited, due to which its value varies according to supply and demand. The value of one bitcoin has fallen by up to 50%.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
- But when you talk about the proposed digital rupee, it is being launched by the central bank across the world, that is, the Reserve Bank of India. There is neither a quantity limit nor an issue of financial and monetary stability. One rupee coin and digital rupee have equal strength. But the monitoring of the digital rupee will be possible and who has how much money, it will be known to the Reserve Bank.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
- However, Parin Lathia, AVP-Marketing at WazirX, one of India’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, says that the RBI’s launch of a dgtl crncy will not affect either bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency has become a kind of asset, which will continue to be traded around the world. India cannot lag behind in this.(05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:)
Has any country launched a digital currency till now?
- After six years of research, the People’s Bank of China launched two pilot projects in April 2020. E-yuans were distributed through a lottery system. By June 2021, 24 million people and companies had created e-CNY or digital yuan wallets.
- In China, 3450 million digital yuan (40 thousand crore rupees) has been transacted in utility bills, restaurants and transport. A Bloomberg report says that the digital yuan’s share of the Chinese economy will rise to 9% by 2025. If successful, China will become the first country in the world to launch a central bank dgtl crncy.
- In January 2021, the Bank of International Settlements reported that 86% of central banks around the world are working on dgtl crncy. Smaller countries like the Bahamas have even recently launched sand dollars as a CBDC.
- Canada, Japan, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the United States, as well as the European Union, are working on a dgtl crncy with the Bank of International Settlements. With this, digital currency transactions are going to become a reality soon.
Why has the interest of central banks around the world in digital currency increased?
These are 4 big advantages of digital currency-
- Efficiency: It is less expensive. Transactions can also happen faster. In comparison, the printing cost of currency notes, the transaction cost is also high.
- Financial Inclusion: One does not need a bank account for dgtl crncy. It can also be offline.
- Prevention of corruption: Government will keep an eye on dgtl crncy. Tracking of digital rupee will be possible, which is not possible with cash.
- Monetary Policy: How much and when to issue Digital Rupee will be in the hands of the Reserve Bank. The excess or shortage of money in the market can be managed.
What is the work done by RBI on digital currency in India?
- Digital currency is being talked about in India for two-three years. But the Reserve Bank has neither published any research nor launched any pilot project. The Reserve Bank of India’s digital payments webpage states that alternatives to CBDCs are under investigation.
- The problem is also that digital currency has not been issued on a large scale in any country. Pilot projects are also going on in China. Because of this, there is no model in front, which can be seen and worked on and adopted. China has stepped up efforts to patent the digital yuan.
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das said a few months ago that we are working on dgtl crncy, but there are challenges associated with technological innovation. Financial stability also has to be looked at.
“The unveiling of the digital rupee demonstrates the Indian government’s acceptance of blockchain technology. While the fate of private cryptocurrencies is unknown. The digital rupee released by the RBI will usher in a new era in currency governance. It is in line with other countries such as China and England. According to Amit Agarwal, partner at Nangia Andersen, more details on how this will work are about to appear in F22-23.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Developed economies, including the United States and China, have begun to expand Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDCs) to facilitate digital currency adoption. The CBDC for the Bahamas has already launched.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
The Reserve Bank of India plans to introduce a digital rupee based on blockchain technology in the fiscal year 2022-2023. According to Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, who presented the Union Budget on Tuesday. The Reserve Bank of India plans to employ blockchain technology to launch a digital currency known as the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
The introduction of a central bank digital money will give the digital economy a significant boost. In addition, the digital money will result in a more efficient and cost-effective currency management system. The Reserve Bank of India is thus proposing to develop a digital rupee utilizing blockchain and other technologies beginning in 2022-2023,” Sitharaman stated in her Budget address.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
RBI’s Digital Rupee Issues
A central bank has been evaluating the safety and effectiveness of the digital rupee since its announcement. In December, T Rabi Sankar, RBI’s deputy governor, stated that the central bank plans to establish two types of CBDC: a wholesale account-based one and a retail one. “While the wholesale account-based CBDC has made significant progress, the retail CBDC is more sophisticated and will take longer. As per Sanskar, the RBI will issue digital currencies for a pilot based on which is ready first.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Finance Secretary said – Crypto transactions like speculation
The government has considered investment in cryptocurrencies as speculative and for this reason it has been announced in the budget to tax it at the rate of 30%. Along with this, the government has directly warned the cryptocurrency users that if any cryptocurrency investor suffers loss in his investment, then the government will not be responsible for it.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Horse racing also taxed 30%
Finance Secretary TV Somanathan said, “Crypto transactions are like speculation, so we are taxing it at the rate of 30%. No one knows the real value of Ethereum. Its price fluctuates daily. Those earning through crypto will now have to pay a tax of 30%. This is the new policy of the government. He said, ‘If I get into horse racing, then that too is taxed at 30%. That’s why we have decided to tax crypto at the same rate.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Only digital rupee will be legal tender
Somanathan said, ‘Only the digital rupee issued by RBI will be legal tender. Apart from this, digital currency like bitcoin, ethereum or NFT will never be a legal tender. “People investing in private crypto should understand that there is no guarantee that their investment will be successful or not. The government will not be responsible if there is any loss to anyone.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
In contrast, the Reserve Bank of India has expressed concerns about private cryptocurrencies that rely on blockchain technology, claiming it could lead to financial instability. The government’s Principal Economic Adviser Sanjeev Sanyal said the administration will take a balanced approach to cryptocurrency legislation. “There are some concerns about financial stability. An honest look at this in the light of other points regarding creativity.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Column for crypto in ITR form
At the same time, Revenue Secretary Tarun Bajaj said that from next year, the Income Tax Return (ITR) form will have a separate column to show the earnings from cryptocurrencies and pay taxes. The government on Tuesday announced a 30% tax on earnings from cryptocurrencies in the budget. Apart from this, a TDS of 1% will also be levied on transactions with cryptocurrencies.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Britain’s first cafe to accept crypto payments
26-year-old mechanical engineer Tyeb Shafiq has launched Britain’s first cafe that accepts payment in 7 types of cryptocurrencies. The name of this cafe is Chai Adda. To reduce gas fees and transaction fees for large coins such as bitcoin and ethereum, Tayyab also offers its customers the option of payment in Ripple, Litecoin, Dodgecoin and Shibainu.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Shafiq said that he has developed an app to accept payments in cryptocurrencies. He said, digital currency is the currency of the future due to its decentralized nature. Various brands and outlets will also adopt digital currency in the coming days.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
plan to launch cafe in metaverse as well
Café Operation Manager Rana told that the NFT of the cafe is the franchising model. Whoever avails Cafe Art’s NFT gets 10% discount for lifetime. Apart from this, there are plans to launch the cafe in the metaverse as well. This will be the first cafe in the world to launch in the Metaverse. That is, people will be able to have a virtual meeting in this cafe in the metaverse.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
Truck Art Theme Designed Cafe
The entire cafe has been designed in truck art. Ludo boards have been made on the tables here. Vibrant truck art is on the ceiling and walls of the cafe. Tea and coffee are served in kettles and cups painted in bright colors.05 करोड की हेरोईन की तस्करी:
From Kashmiri pink tea to biryani at the cafe
The cafe serves Kashmiri pink tea, vada pav, biryani and masala chai among many others. In the UK, this cafe is located near the BBC Television Center and a popular shopping mall in London.